quinta-feira, 18 de junho de 2020

Questions to ask yourself for this New Moon Eclipse

Here are some questions to ask yourself for this New Moon Eclipse: 
  • "In which areas of my life am I craving more comfort, stability, and emotional fulfillment, and what can I do to start to create this for myself now even if it will take a long time to reach my ultimate goal?"
     
  • "How can I practice more self-love through my thoughts, words, and actions so that I am giving myself the warmth & care I need before I spend my precious time & energy helping others?"
     
  • "How would I like to improve my personal life so that it will support me in doing my best work and having more fun in my career?"
     
  • "What are my financial goals for the next 1, 3, 5 years or more and how can I start working towards them now?"


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Who are you friends to?

  Be your own friend first, doesn´t matter who likes you or not. Be authentic it will displease many, but who cares? =)